Friday, May 24, 2013

Would This Be Considered Taboo?

So there I was, nephews Graduation from Saugus High, and in my coat pocket I brought a 12 Kg brass Barreled Triad!


Good gun, able to punch over 100 flat, but then this disaster happens....





My sisters family gets me stuck in the cheap seats!!!The podeum right in the middle of the 10 yard line and I SOOOO wanna blast the Principal with a foam dart since...

A. I Graduated From Hart High, rival of Saugus High.

And B. The Principal sounded like he was full of 'Ludes.
  
Oh it was awful, just ouside of effective range from an elevated position by only 30 feet!!!  And I just wanted to cap this guy without raising suspicion.  

But is this too taboo to do anymore?

With all the school shootings, the drama in the media, gun control lobbying, is it just too taboo?  Sure there were Sherrif everywhere, but I could have snuck by.  There were other targets, but...I...Just...wanted...HIM!!!!  But what kinda fear would occur if someone just goes out with a gun with 3 brass barrels, and opens up on em, I mean would everyone around me freak?

And yes, I understand don't blast bystandards, but school rivalry does not count in my opinion, and I was far enough it would not leave welts. 

Change of venue...

So it was time to pick a better shot opportunity,  So out to the parking lot, I ask a friend of my nephew what the principals car looks like, find it, wait for the principal hiding behind an SUV, around 10:00 at night, he walks by, BLAM!!!!  Got him right in the neck!! @60 feet away!!!  I run for it, thinking he's gonna go after me!! And all i hear is "you kids, i'll get you next time!"  What a sport, the guy just got nailed by a modded Nerf gun, and he was cool about it.

See You In Disneyland


--Cartaya




No comments:

Post a Comment