Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cartaya's Minimized RapidStrike Duct Tape Holster And Vids On How To Make Them, Finally.

So, how do you make one of Cartaya's neato duct tape holsters, everyone seen em, you know.....on the batbelt?


Well Today I made a new addition, since lately I am mainly picking people off with long range pistols, I decided I needed a 1 handed firing backup weapon to use.  I hardly ever need one, I am usually covered by people like who made this Minimized RapidStrike, Kyle Pettigrew, but you never know.  So here is a pic.



It works so good too, the vids how to make em are long, sorry, but this is no rush job, labor intensive and detail oriented.  Here is part 1, enjoy.  I will post part 2 when the upload completes.




Here is part 2, Draw and firing test at the end.



See You In Disneyland.


--Cartaya










No comments:

Post a Comment